Monday, March 24, 2008

~~HIJAB~~



Asalamualikum sister,


May Allah (swt) give you rewards for keeping the hijab.
Hijab is my Protection against Evil
I’m eyeballed from head to toe

I notice this every where I go,
I look different because I am so

I’m a Muslimah and that’s for you to know, (Alhamdulilah!)
I cover myself even my feet

Others may see it as strong faith,
I follow what the Quran says

And desire to appear,
As the Mothers of the Believers did

People still see me as weird,
Even the Muslims

They hide in fear,
But why feel ashamed for something that dignifies women of your Faith?

Why exploit the beauty which Allah (swt) has ordained?
True this is a Kaffir desire

but should I fear not?
Only from the ONE TRUE ALLAH

Who created me from a clot…!


Thank a lot my dear friend...(^0^)


from my friends: Inter Steler...

No comments: